why my sudio keep showing orange light? I’ve been charged it. I’ve tried to charge the case only first for about 15minutes then plugged in the sudio nio inside of it. But it keeps showing the orange light whenever I am about to use it. What I should do?
Hi there! To charge the earphones correctly, please follow the steps below.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- Plug the charging cable into the charging case, and let it charge for at least an hours or at least until the case turns white color.
- Put the earphones back in the charging case, and let them charge.
If your case is still orange, then try charging them with another cable and/or outlet to see if the color turns white.
How to control the volume?
To control the volume:
- Touch three times on the right earbud to turn up the volume
- Touch three times on the left earbud to turn down the volume
Nio do not have Active Noice cancellation or Transparency mode (awareness function), for ANC and Transparency mode we recommend T2 or E2.
I've just bought audio nio, but there's no sound come out from the right earpiece, while left side functioning well. I wonder if I've been using in a wrong way
Hi, we would recommend you to contact our Customer Service through here: https://support.sudio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new instead so they can help you with this. Do not forget to describe your issue and attach your receipt / order number.